2018 was quite the year for AG doll blogging. So many amazing bloggers left or went on hiatus. But, the posts we did see were amazing! One of the bloggers that left was our good friend Samantha, from AGDollAwesome.
For the past two years, she’s been hosting The Paisley Awards, the awards for the AG blogging community. After she left, she told us that she wanted us to host it! We were overjoyed. Now, it’s that time of year again.
Hi, I’m your host, Emmy Miranda Merriman. The Paisley Awards are a huge part of the AG blogging community and we are so grateful to Samantha, for letting us host!
Here’s a quick refresher.
The Paisley Awards are a fun way to celebrate the accomplishments of doll bloggers on all platforms. There are 6 categories, which I will explain in a minute. Each blogger can only win for one category. There are three parts to it. Nomination, voting, and the actual awards.
The Awards show will take place sometime at the end of January. If you win, one of your dolls will come to accept the award. Of course, it won’t be your actual doll. One of our dolls representing your dolls will accept the award. If we don’t have your doll, one that looks like you will accept the award.
This year, we have some new categories. Here they are!
- Best Overall AG Doll Blog-This category is for the blogger that has an all around great blog. You can not nominate Delightful World of Dolls and Dolls n All for this category.
- Best Photo Series-This category is for your favorite photo series that took place in 2018.
- Best AG Doll Photography-This category is all about your favorite photographer. Small Dolls in a Big World and Reverie Dolls cannot be nominated for this category.
- Best Photo Stories-Who has the funniest, sweetest, most amazing photo stories? You cannot nominate Happy House of AG and All Doll’d Up By Kat for this category.
- Best Holiday Post-What was your favorite post you read for any holiday. Birthday, Christmas, National Clam Chowder Day, it doesn’t matter.
- Fan Favorite Post-This category is for the best post you read this year. It can be from any of these categories, as long as it’s not repeated. You cannot nominate a photo series.
From today to January 13, you guys can comment who you think should win each category. You must comment a different blogger for each category. We’d really appreciate it if you nominate people for every category. Past winners and hosts cannot be nominated.
On January 15, I’ll be posting the polls for you guys to vote.
Copy and Paste Comment Template:
Best Overall AG Doll Blog:
Best Photo Series:
Best AG Doll Photography:
Best Photo Stories:
Best Holiday Post:
Fan Favorite Post:
And please feel free to spread the word about the Paisley Awards on your blog!